Powerful Reverb for Your Pedalboard
Add studio-grade reverbs to your live guitar rig with the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effect pedal. This 24-bit digital reverb pedal offers deep, full reverbs for any occasion. Looking for traditional amp reverb? Dial in the spring reverb setting. Want more of a studio sound? Use the plate or hall reverb. There is even a Modulate setting that slightly detunes the reverb tail for a chorus-like sound. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to two amplifiers for a huge stereo sound – a favorite setup among Sweetwater guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effect pedal and add the perfect reverb to your sound!
Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 Effect Pedal:
- Digital reverb pedal with 6 reverb models
- 24-bit, high-quality stereo reverbs
- Reverb models include Plate, Hall, Spring, Gate, Room, and Modulate
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Stereo inputs lets you feed other stereo pedals into the DR600
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Add high-quality reverbs to your pedalboard with the Behringer Digital Reverb DR600 effects pedal!
|Inputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR600|