Put a Library of Delays on Your Pedalboard
Create deep and detailed stereo delays with the Behringer Echo Machine EM600 effects pedal. This high-quality, 24-bit digital delay pedal offers a myriad of choices to your delay palette. Choose from three base delay tones: tape, analog, or digital. Then choose from 11 delay modes including tap tempos, slap, sweep, ducking, ping pong, and more. The Mod knob adds a touch of modulation to your delay. Coax everything from old-school tape and analog delay to precise digital delays out of the powerful Behringer Echo Machine EM600 effects pedal.
Create the delay you want with this fully-loaded pedal
The Trails switch stops the EM600 from chopping off your effect tail when you turn the pedal off. You can choose to have a preset tempo for your delay or to update the speed with tap tempo. Each delay type has its own modulation type. The analog delay adds vibrato, the digital delay adds chorus, and the tape delay adds authentic wow and flutter. The EM600’s dual inputs and outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to two amplifiers for a huge stereo sound. Add an entire collection of delays to your pedalboard with the Behringer Echo Machine EM600 effects pedal.
Behringer Echo Machine EM600 Effect Pedal:
- 24-bit digital delay pedal with 3 delay models -Tape, Analog, and Digital
- Choose from 11 modes of function including Tap, Slap, Swell, Sweep, Ducking, Ping Pong, Multi, Reverse
- Mod knob adds a modulation effect to your delay
- Trails switch stops your signal from being chopped off when you turn off the pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Stereo inputs lets you feed other stereo pedals into the EM600
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Add high-quality delays to your pedalboard with the Behringer Echo Machine EM600 effects pedal!
|Inputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EM600|