Vintage-style Tremolo with Tons of Control!
This vintage style tremolo captures the warmth and natural harmonics characteristic of tube amps made in the ’50s and ’60s. Instead of a single intensity knob to control both the rate and depth of the effect, the UT300 lets you dial in each setting separately, offering up a wide range of effects. What’s more, Behringer gave the UT300 a Wave control, which lets you change smoothly between a softer triangle waveform to a harder square, allowing you to more closely emulate transistor or optical tremolos.
Behringer Ultra Tremolo UT300 Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Classic, warm, and exhilarating tremolo modeled after vintage ’50s-’60s amps
- Rate and Depth controls let you dial in the overall intensity of the effect
- Waveform control lets you dial in softer (triangle) or harder (square) tremolo character
- Runs on standard 9V battery or optional power supply for full pedalboard integration
- First-class electronic On/Off switch offers noise-free operation
Get amazing tremolo tone with a Behringer UT300!
|Inputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UT300|