Get the Perfect Vibe!
It just doesn’t get any groovier than a classic vibrato guitar effect, like the Behringer Ultra Vibrato UV300. This classic vibrato effect gives you the ability to call up anything from mild and mellow detuning to the mind-bending, high-speed modulation that makes you think of creature features and psychedelic rock solos. In addition to the Depth and Rate controls, which let you dial in the overall sound of the UV300’s effect, you also get a Rise control, which determines how fast the full detuning kicks in. This is particularly cool when you run your UV300 in Unlatch mode, which lets you step down to temporarily kick in the effect, rather than toggle it on or off.
Behringer Ultra Vibrato UV300 Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Call up classic psychedelic vibrato effects of the ’60s and ’70s
- Dedicated Depth, Rate, and Rise controls provide awesome sound-shaping options
- Choose from latched or unlatched operation modes (with optional full bypass)
- Runs on standard 9V battery or optional power supply for full pedalboard integration
- First-class electronic On/Off switch offers noise-free operation
Add psychedelic mojo to your tone with the Behringer Ultra Vibrato UV300
|Inputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UV300|