Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the small AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus-including a new “wide” mode-plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-channel design: Guitar input plus mic/line input with phantom power
- Stereo 30W/dual 6-1/2″ speakers loud enough for club gigs and small PAs
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo line out for PA and recording; subwoofer output
It’s fantastic sounding and wonderfully compact. Order today, you’ll love it.
AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp
- 15″W x 10-3/4″H x 10-3/4″D