JHG Guitar Company®
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
JHG Guitar Company Musical Instruments Corporation (“JHG”) warrants this JHG Guitar Company brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized JHG Guitar Company Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
JHG Guitar Company has established a network of independent Authorized JHG Guitar Company Service Centers for warranty service. The JHG Guitar Company Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your JHG Guitar Company instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized JHG Guitar Company Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at JHG Guitar Company’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any JHG Guitar Company instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to JHG Guitar Company from an Authorized JHG Guitar Company Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on JHG Guitar Company instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-JHG Guitar Company-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized JHG Guitar Company® Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a JHG Guitar Company Certified Technician at an Authorized JHG Guitar Company Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY JHG Guitar Company WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
JHG ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to JHG Guitar Company instruments manufactured after January 1, 2016 and purchased and serviced within the U.S.A.. Warranties outside the U.S.A. are as defined by the authorized JHG Guitar Company Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2016
JHG Guitar Company
4901 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92008
USA Phone: 760-279-1793