This is a 1983 Fender Stratocaster 2 knob model. Great tone and play ability with this 80's Stratocaster. Looking for a new home and someone to love this thing.
- Nut 1 11/16
- C profile neck
- Moderate fret wear can be seen in a photo but still plenty of fret height for fret dressing in the future
- original electronics and pickups
- 1 Voulme and 1 Tone
- Some scratches on top over Bass side horn
- Some scratches behind bridge near the end of the body
- pickguard wear
- Some dings and compression marks along the bass side edge and various wear marks along treble side edge of guitar.
- Back has buckle rash compression marks and some dings as well.