Features: - Power: On-off switch.
- Low Battery/Sweep Limit Indicator: monitors the batteries' condition and aids in setting the depth control.
- Range switch: emphasizes high or low frequencies.
- Drive switch: shifts the filter up or down for two totally different effects.
- Mode switch: high-pass, band-pass, low-pass or notch filter characteristics, for accentuating different regions of audio band, allowing four distinct tonal images.
- Depth control: a sensitivity control for optimum operation from any musical source.
- Peak control: for varying filter "sharpness" from a subtle accentuation through a distinct vowel sound to high resolution filtering that "plays" individual overtones.
- Bypass footswitch: a true, passive bypass switch for routing the audio signal around the effect.
DIP-Switches (internal): permit you to customize your MU-TRON III+TM to highlight your instrument and playing style. Two switches tailor the high and low frequency ranges. Three switches control the way the MU-TRON III+TM follows the dynamics of your instrument. The last switch allows the Low battery L.E.D. to double as a sweep limit indicator.
**International buyers, and also CONUS buyers should message us for more accurate shipping rates to their country or location in the USA, we are happy to accommodate all fellow guitar/music lovers around the 🌎 globe**
Thanks for checking out this listing!! If you have any questions or inquires please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking! Cost of shipping includes full insurance, for peace of mind to you the purchaser. We hope you have a great day!
Feel free to message us anytime with any questions.... requests for more photos... a video....etc.